- Green Spark 1: Use Passive Solar.
- Green Spark 2: Recycle What You Can.
- Green Spark 3: Recycle Creatively.
- Green Spark 4: Consider Powering Your Business with the Sun.
- Green Spark 5: Upcycle.
- Green Spark 6: Go Geothermal.
- Green Spark 7: Find Common Ground on Net Metering.
- Green Spark 8: Get an Energy Audit.
- Green Spark 9: Recycle and Make Money for Your Community.
- Green Spark 10: Use Reusable Bags.
- Green Spark 11: Encourage New Mothers to Breastfeed.
- Green Spark 12: Make Sleeping Mats From Plastic Bags to Help the Environment and Others.
You’ve heard Kermit the Frog say, “It’s not easy being green.” But, it really can be—especially with reusable bags! Why? It can save you money. Many stores now offer discounts for customers that bring their own bags! You can often find a free bag from a promotional fair, or pick one up for $1 at a local store. Taking your own bag can help lessen the clutter in your home (no plastic bags!). You can also use those same large reusable bags to reduce trips to and from the car: Instead of carefully balancing all of the items you’re bringing somewhere (family gathering, road trip, boat ride, work, etc.) put them in a reusable bag and carry it to and from the car.