Explore Local is a way to add to the fun of discovering and supporting local businesses!
Here’s how Explore Local works:
- Look through the directory for the Explore Local compass symbol—those are participating businesses. Some participating businesses have been added after the directory was printed, so see a full list here.
- Visit participating businesses with a copy of the Dakotafire Go Local Directory in hand. (Don’t have a copy? See all the places where you can find one, or request one here!)
- Ask someone at the business to add a stamp or signature to the Explore Local page in your directory.
- Work on collecting more stamps or signatures in your directory. Once you have 10, send us the page (by mail, email, or text) and we’ll send you Go Local Bucks.
- Return to a participating store to spend your Go Local Bucks.
- Enjoy the items that you’ve had a great adventure to find and purchase!