Whether you are shopping for something specific or just looking for something that might catch your eye, antiquing can be an enjoyable venture. However, you can easily become overwhelmed if you are not familiar with the retail environment. Fortunately, there are a few tips you can follow to become well versed in the skill of antiquing.
Angie’s List contributor, Bridget Coila, has identified 8 Antiquing Tips for Smart Shopping . Among these helpful hints Coila highlights the importance of understanding the lingo associated with antiquing and knowing when to bargain. Also, never be afraid to ask questions and be sure to examine each piece carefully. Click here  to read the full article for more advice!
Put these guidelines to the test the next time you visit a local antique shop.
The Go Local Directory  features 8 shops where you can put these helpful hints to good use in the Antiques & Collectibles category:
- Antiques on 18th – Sioux Falls, SD
- Art & Antique Gallery – Tyndall, SD
- Bits of Yesterday – Arlington, SD
- Coteau Chic – Clear Lake, SD
- De Smet Trading Company – De Smet, SD
- Fabulous Finds – Chamberlain, SD
- Stan’s Woodworking & Antiques – Plankinton, SD
- Walz to Walz Antiques & Collectibles – Centerville, SD